Wednesday, December 28, 2005

searching for the next step...

picture of cunz, vendy, lie ching, Elly, n Endoch by the pool
wew...it's damn cold freezing in here...i have a cold huatchi... x-( aiya....i wanna go home and sleep, my hands are freezing...i guest this is not a good time to work, but what the hell...i can't take a day off just because this sickness, i'm not that weak...plus, i don't have a vacation from my office, because i'm working there less than a year. i try to look cheerfull, but the cold just killed my enthusiasm and my spirit to keep working, plus i have nothing to do at work...what am i have to do...jeez...i just wandering around my deviantart account, answered the message, see if anybody added my ID, hey there's 2 people added me :D thanks a lot guys :D I appeciate it...i'm still a beginer at this thing so i felt encourage by you all who's added my id to your list...

well eniwei i put the pictures of my friend when we go to Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan last saturday, i hope they didn't get bored because cunz and i were hunting for photograph...my boyfriend has a family bussines he has to attend so he didn't came along...jeez..i'm lost when i try to find my way home, hey did i already blabbering about this in my latest post??

oh well i'm not in da mood though...and i'm very confused why i wrote this in english ?? oh well always like this after i visited deviantart for some time...maybe i can practice it more hahaha...

btw my mother electone's came 2 days ago...she really like it...but yesterday it got stuck...dunno why, maybe because she's playin it too long...but the vendor says she can change it with other electone, well my moms want the one that already at our house, but because it always stuck everytime my mother gave up and decide to switch it yesterday....

dunno what else to say...i better post it before i write somethin stupid...
btw dogy went to Bandung at tuesday...hum...kinda sad, but he deserve a vacation :) and although he's at Jakarta i won't be able to met him before weekend, so it's the same :D

ok2 i'll post it :D

btw i already have the domain name n hosting for my site :D i really hope i can launch it immediatelly