Friday, April 29, 2005

The reasons...

I never know how to loved or be loved
my heart has been freezes by the time for so many years
when suddenly you came into my life
slowly but sure you started to be part of my life
you show me your gentleness and affection that you have for me
and suddenly the ice inside my heart melts
Closer and Closer my heart is drawn to you
and when i realize it your going deeper and deeper into my heart
Although it hasn't been melt completely yet
it's enough for me to decide what i choose
You've touched part of my heart with your pure intentions and patience
that's why i decided to be with you, because...

with you i learned how to express what i feel to others
with you i learned to loved and be loved
with you i learned so many things in my life
and with you i learned how to be a human

Cause you teach me a lot of things in my life more than you realize
and for that reasons, i'm with you right now...
and still learning new things from you each and every day

'cause you brings out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side...

------------------------------------------

This dance


I grasp your hand that's waiting for me to dance this song with you
I never know how to dance, or dance this song with someone else before
but i tell you this, i'll dance this song with you
I didn't know when the song will ends or how it'll turns out to be
I don't care what tommorow will bring
But i do know that all i wanna do right know is dance this song with you until it ends
Until it's time for us to say goodbye and go on our own seperate way

but until that day comes i'll dance this song with you...