Thursday, March 31, 2005

Is it simple ??

Today I read your writings...
And It kinda snaps me back to reality...
And makes me questioning myself...
I don't know how to explain this question...
But I never intended to make you more confuse

I don't know what I want...
I never know where this may lead us now...
But I know where my path ended up in your life...
Now I'm telling you this...
I have nothing to offer you
Except what we have now...

Maybe our journey will ends up like what my heart says when I first saw you...
Which I always try to avoided it all this time
But destiny is destiny, i guess...
Now I know I cannot change how it's really turns out...
But I doubted it, this destiny...
I'll tried my luck once more to change it since there's nothing I can offer you...
But out there...
I know someone offer you the world

You see...
This heart has frozen for so many years...
One thing I can tell you is
that I can't offer the same thing she offers you...
For this heart needs more time for me to offer you the same thing as her...

and maybe I would never offer it
i don't know for sure...
but one thing I know for sure...
This feelings that I had when I'm with you is true
I've enjoyed our time together..
But to say it was love...I still don't know...
loosing you will be a lost for me...
but compared to hers...it was nothing...

No matter what...
I'll remember all the fun we had together
Don't let my existence prevent you to make the decision
Or makes you drown in a pool of confusions
Before its too late to change everything and the "what if" question rise up...

Your life is in your hand...
Happy or not its for you to decide...
Never let anyone decide things for you...
So once you decide, you'll it never regret it

always remember things happens for a reasons...

You've been a nice friend for me all this time...
And I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore...
I don't want you to have high hope on me
so right now I'm telling you this...

It's ok to leave me here...

Since there are better persons for you out there
A person that always tries to reach you
A person that always haunted your past and you can never let her go
And I know that you still have feelings for her

I know cause I've had it once
That feelings will never gone, it will remains in our heart
And develop into something different once we get over it
The question is where is your feelings will ended up...

One thing that I'm asking you
I hope our friendship remains...

I don't know what to say anymore
For you is the one who can decide...