Thursday, May 31, 2007

i've had a headache, and boring.. and i'm on emotional crysis here, so don't bother me heheh..

uda lama bgt y ga isi blog, but then again, i think nobody's care hehe... that's the fun having the blog all for yourself now... eniwei it's another boring day here...

i'm like jobless and i've finished reading shopaholic ties the knot... yes i just read it now...kinda late isn't it? but better late than never... this one chicklit is very um...branded, there were brands everywhere, from prada to gucci... and i'm sooo not into brands you know.. so i kinda don't like this one that much...it has an interesting end though hehehe... quite problem she had there... and a i don't know how to say it, either its weird or brilliant hahaha...

eniwei i just finished this fairy tale book at my house... damn its good. the title is Stardust... it's all about fairy and stuff... so childish you know. but its a grown ups fairy tale. so its not for kids everyone hehe...don't give it to your kids okay...well it's a lovely story with a good ending on it.. very recomended, and i would like to see the movie version of it ^^ it'll be great...

um...i haven't update my activities here for more than 2 months i think?? since my birthday and the esia event, God that's sucks a lot. well i've been gone out of town for a several time at this past 3 months, it's been a very tiring months and maybe year...

there's this family reunion, and vacation with my friend, going back to my grandma's house, and other stuff that keeps my weekends not available... but i'm going to shape up, right now i decided to work out everytime i have a time...

oh and i'm trying to train my right brain again :p it feels like it's haven't receive enough train this lately, you know, with the java, PHP and stuff...it's really makes me concern... my right brain getting weaker and weaker each days hikz...

btw... i'm doing this in english because i just finished shopaholic and its still written in english.. so its influent me to write this in english...so pardon my bad english hehehe... and i'm not proud of it okay ^^